Custom thank you stickers are a great way for businesses to say thank you and show appreciation to their customers. Because these stickers are not mass products but being customized, they bring uniqueness and make a deep impression on your customer. This helps build your brand identity effectively.
Not only helps build your brand identity, custom thank you stickers are an excellent method for your small businesses because they can be designed totally free. In this article, CustomAny will show you 3 ways to design thank you stickers for business effectively and most importantly, at no cost.
Let’s find out!
Premade thank you stickers vs Custom Thank you stickers
There are 2 main types of thank you stickers: pre-made and custom ones.
Premade thank you stickers are pre-designed stickers that you can buy right away. They are usually made in large quantities, and you can choose from many different types. Premade stickers are a great choice if you’re looking for a simple and time-saving way to express appreciation to customers.
On the other hand, custom thank you stickers are a method that allows us to freely create with countless ideas. You can customize, add or remove details, designs, texts, colors,… This makes custom stickers a unique option with a personal touch. They give your business a unique identity that no other businesses have.
Although designing custom thank you stickers requires more time and effort, they help you show your sincerity to customers.
3 Free Ways to Design Custom Thank You Stickers
There are many ways to customize thank you stickers for small business, and below are the top 3 effective and completely free ways that you should consider:
1. Hand-Drawn Thank You Stickers
Hand-drawn thank you stickers are a great idea for small-scale businesses. Especially if your store sells hand-painted crafts or art products, hand-drawn thank you stickers can be the perfect choice.
These stickers not only give a feeling of care and sincerity. But also complement the handmade aesthetic and showcase the artistic skills of your business.
When you use these stickers for your store, the customer is sure to appreciate the creativity, personality, and effort you put into creating personalized stickers for them.
To make hand drawn thank you stickers, you can draw some simple patterns with patterns, flowers or themes related to your store. For example, if your store sells fruit, draw different fruits with eye-catching colors. Or if your business is pet stores, draw pictures of adorable dogs and cats.
In the event you are stuck for ideas, go to the Internet and search for the templates in free sources. We will suggest how to do that effectively in the next part.
Look for Free Thank you Stickers Templates
Free sticker templates can help save lots of time and effort for you when designing custom touch stickers. The great thing is that there are many sources where you can find free templates, such as:
For a user-friendly graphic design platform, Canva is a popular option that offers a wide range of templates.
To utilize Canva’s templates, you should:
- Create a free account
- Search for “thank you stickers” in the search bar
- Access their library of templates for thank you stickers for bussiness and choose your favorite ones
Freepik is another website where you can find a vast collection of free sticker templates. You can access its templates by:
- Visit Freepik.com
- Search for “thank you stickers” or browse through their sticker category
- Once you find a template you like, download and customize it
Another popular place which offers numerous creative ideas is Pinterest. It is a visual discovery platform and can be a valuable resource for finding free thank-you sticker templates. To use it, simply:
- Search for “free thank you sticker templates” or similar keywords like thank you for your support stickers, thank you stickers printable, round thank you stickers, cute thank you stickers, thank you beary much stickers, customized thank you stickers,…
- Then, click on your favorite templates
- This will lead you to the original source, where you can download and customize them.
Design Thank You Stickers on Mobile Apps
Mobile apps are the choice for those who like to work with compact, convenient devices. Sticker design apps on phones are also quite popular today with user-friendly interfaces. Here are some commonly used mobile apps:
- Adobe Spark Pos
- Sticker Maker Studio
When designing a mobile “Thank You” sticker, you can get design elements from:
- In-app template library: Apps like Canva and Adobe Spark Post already have sticker design templates available. You can search by topic or keyword to find images that match the message “Thank You”.
- Upload personal images: If you have your own images or other design elements, you can upload them to the app and use them in your designs.
Design On Online Graphic Design Tools
If you feel the design on your phone is too small. Or, those applications do not have enough materials for you to design personalized thank you stickers, then the better choice is to use online graphic design tools. They are completely free and allow you to create beautiful stickers to suit your needs. Here are some suggestions for freely designing thank you sticker online:
Procreate is a powerful digital art tool and one of the best apps for designing stickers. It gives you the flexibility to create a unique and personalized thank you stickers to express gratitude to your customers.
Let’s design a thank you sticker with Procreate with the following steps:
- Use the various drawing tools in Procreate to sketch out your design. You can choose from a wide range of brushes, pens, and pencils to create your artwork.
- Procreate also allows you to use various tools to add texture or intricate patterns to your design. Consider incorporating elements such as a handwritten “Thank you” message
- Once you’re satisfied with your sketch, it’s time to add color to your design.
As mentioned in the previous section, Canva provides many free templates that can be used immediately. In addition, you can also customize those templates to your own by adding designs right on this tool. It is a popular and user-friendly online graphic design tool with:
- A wide range of templates
- A vast library of free images, fonts, and graphics
You can easily customize stickers by adding text, images, shapes, and other elements.
DesignCap is an online graphic design tool that specializes in creating custom designs. It offers a variety of templates specifically designed for stickers and provides a user-friendly interface for customization. With DesignCap, you can add text, images, shapes, clipart, and backgrounds to your designs.
FotoJet is another online graphic design tool that offers various template and design options like:
All these factors help to enhance your designs perfectly.
Another option is Snappa. This is an online graphic design tool that offers a wide selection of templates with a user-friendly interface.
Besides, Snappa also offers a library of free:
You can make use of them to customize your designs in many ways.
What you should include in Custom Thank You Stickers
As their name implies, thank you stickers display the content “Thank you”. Sometimes they can change depending on the additions and designs of each business.
However, thank you for your order stickers should have the following information for the best results:
– Business name: Of course, the most basic information when designing a thank you sticker is your business name. This helps strengthen your brand identity and ensures customers remember where the sticker came from.
– Business-related information: Add to the stickers some images related to your business such as logo, products/services, or information such as website link so customers can remember more about your business. your.
– Unique messages: Instead of using the standard “Thank you,” consider using a more unique message like:
- “Your loyalty means the world to us. Thank you for your continued support!”
- “Thank you for supporting my small business stickers”
- “Your purchase brings smiles to our faces. Thank you!”
- To create a more personalized experience, you can include the customer’s name to the “ thank you for celebrating with us stickers”. For example, “Thank [customer’s name] for supporting my small business!” This small action will definitely make your customer feel appreciated.
The simple act of saying “thank you” with thank you stickers can help businesses create a good impression on their customers. Let’s get a great response from customers by using custom stickers!
Once you well prepared your designs using some of the above methods, go to customany.com for the most amazing print services. We provide high-quality sticker printing services at reasonable prices.